Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another monday another weigh in


Well its Monday again and I got on my scales first thing and I am now ...... 97.9kg's that's another good loss for the week 1.1kg's so Im really pleased to see the scales showing lower numbers so far I have lost 5.1kgs in 3 weeks.
Last week was a interesting week the family and I all have the flue which hasn't been nice but it still has not stopped me from my daily walks... I also now do not fit into 3 pairs of my track pants they are so big on me that they fall off and the black pants I wore in the photo at 103kgs now fall off me also so I now need to sort out my clothing and get rid of them because I am not going back.
Well I am hoping for a quiet week this week again so I can continue on my weight loss and I need to get my website done ( my cartoon doll site). well the pic is my new hair cut and color its so easy to look after !
Forgot to add that I measured my self for the first time to see the inch's come off....
waist 41 inch's
Hips 46 inch's
Chest 44.3 inch's

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Well done, you look great. Its such a long on going tiring inspiring miserable happy journey and I think keeping a blog diary is such a good way to keep us a bit more focused. Keep up the battle and get to that goal. You can check out my blog diannesjourney.blogspot.com