Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Monday, May 19, 2008

That photo and other thoughts


Well here is that photo I promised as I said he was not happy at all what can I say he had a bad day..... he seems to be coming down with the cold and has 3 more teeth coming through my poor baby boy it was a nice try though.
I thought I would mention that this blog is very helpful I have always planned to have one and hell if no one reads it so be it at least Its where I can keep up with my progress and see the changes in my self and if others read it great.
I feel really positive about reaching my goal weight by October the 28th which is my 30th birthday I really want to be looking trim for my birthday but even if I'm half way there by my birthday I will still fill very proud of what I have been able to achieve.
well bed time for me night night and sweet dreams.

No comments: