Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Week 2 weigh in day

Another week has gone and well yes time to weigh my self but I never got around to getting those scales so I did go on the chemist ones again and I weigh 98kgs I'm finally under 100kgs ( does a little dance).

Today my Dad who is a photographer took some photo's of me and my boys but Joel would not behave he screamed the house down I will post that photo I promise its very um funny.

Other than that I feel very good i am now fitting into size 18's not the plus sized 18's the real store bought ones! I am very happy. I had expected the weight to come of faster since I have given up on icecream, icedcoffee, chocolate but i have still lost allot of weight.

Oh and tomorrow I am off to get those new scales ! and the photo is from the photo shoot today i cannot believe how different I look from the other photo's. I also posted a full bodied photo and in 2 weeks I do look smaller just a tiny bit but still smaller.



No comments: