Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Channel 10's interview


Another start of the week and I have had a rather exciting start.... today Channel 10 came to interview me about how the lap-band has saved my life and how my heath has been since having the lap-band. I will admit today I was very worried at first i have not ever done any thing like this but now its all over with i feel confident that I will not look silly on television and I hope i can use this to help others in considering weight loss surgery.So this evening i should be on channel 10 news :)


I alo got on those dreaded scales again and though I have not lost a huge ammount just another 400g this week but its still a nice loss i now weigh 97.5kgs well on my way to my goal of 75 kg's. So since seeing Dr J Toouli I have lost 5.4kgs im very pleased with that.


I also measured my self and...... in one week I have..... my little jeans look good !


Waist 39 inch's lost 2 inch's off my waist

Hips 45 inch's lost 1 inch off my hips

Chest 42 inch's lost 1.8 inch's off my chest


Oh a photo I have not seen in 10 years taken on my 18th birthday wow i do not reconize my self i was so different back then.... i like the hair but wow any way.

No comments: