Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Week 1 since having my fill


The first week after my fill went farely well I have not wanted to eat much at all in fact I have not been able to handle solids and when I tried I was very sick, I am not used to the restriction.
I have walked every day and tried to keep to Nick's eating plan but had soups instead of the solids.... I did find my reflux has gotten worse and the tablets my doctor gave me Nexium have not helped so I went and got some liquid zantac which has helped.
I have also found I am so tired I am having a hard time keeping awake or getting up even so I started taking centrum and its working slowly but working I am feeling more awake again.
I also realized my scales lie...... On my scales I weighed 95kgs but on my parents I weighed 101kgs and on the scales at the chemist I weighed 101kgs also so I am going to toss my scales out and get some new ones...... so I will put down that I am 101kgs this week.

I also found another lovely photo this time it is me when I was 15 years old I never realized how big I looked back then.

No comments: