Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Winter has arrived

Its funny how when your waiting for somthing and it finally comes well yes its raining and the grass is greener and my plants are very happy....and the brown lawn now seems to be a distant memory....

Well another weigh in and I am now 93kgs thats a 1.2kg loss this week , Im very pleased to see the numbers getting lower week by week and I have not put on weight in 2 months now its so good to see and I now only have 18kgs to go until my goal weight of 75kgs.

I now have 1 week until i see Dr J Toouli and I cannot wait I really feel good about the weight loss and I really am confident now that I am going to be able to reach my goal weight....

The family all still have the flue and its not very nice , my main concern is Joel and Joshy they really are unsettled with it and it cant be nice for them, also Joel is talking more now and you can understand the words he says his favourite thing is " Oh dear" its so cute and " Tah" he is growing up so fast just wish i could have him this age a little longer.

I did buy myself a treat this week I bought a wacom drawing tablet i cant wait to use it , i want to color some of my illustrations in but i am worried if i take it out Joel will go nuts with it so atm im waiting....

Onto the measurements

Waist: 33.3 - 1.7 inchs lost
Hips: 40 - 1 inch lost
Chest: 36 - none gone again from there

No comments: