Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I like Mondays



Its Another Monday and though today was a huge rush I actually did get the time to weigh and measure my self... I am now 94.8kgs another 1kg lost and I am really starting to see it now especially in my face and my legs.

I had a Leep operation done this morning so ended up at hospital by 7 and i am feeling some what tired and a few cramps but other than that fine... I think after a sleep ill feel even better. Also Trent started his Neiss course today and I phoned him and he said so far its going good, i am really proud of him hes always wanted to start his own computer tech buisness and now its started it can only get better.

Ok so onto those measurements I know I lost all over because Im now fitting into size 16 and as you can see from the photo's I am looking different.... I also have not used my ventolin for 2 weeks and im walking faster! so another great week. And wow where am I going rofl im getting rather small now i love it.

Oh and for those that would like to see art you can view my DevianArt page it shows my current art that I have done and feel free to chat I dont mind.

http://heartsdesire-fantasy.deviantart.com/

Waist:36 lost 1.3 inchs

Hips:42 lost 2.1 inchs

Chest: 36 lost 4 inchs

Total Lost: 7.4 Inchs

1 comment:

Tee of Vinnord Cottage said...

Oh wow, I didnt know you had a blog :)

I am so proud of you, and I only wish I had the courage to the same :(

Its been so long Lisa... we should catch up!!!

Love from your long lost pixel sister Tee