Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Retail Therapy

I got rid of 3 big bags full of clothing and I have about 2 more to go and well i have not much left so I went and decided to see what I could find and to my surprise 18's were far to loose so I tried size 16's thinking no im dreaming but they fitted and well wow im so amazed i cannot believe im in size 16's i have not fitted into them well since forever... do take a look at the photos on the right... I bought some Jeans, black pants , a black top and a red cardigan which i just love the photo does not do it justice it is very slimming.... so woot for shopping and getting smaller.

No comments: