Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another Monday already !



Im not sure if its just me but there are not enough hours in a day, I have been so busy this week that I have hardly had any time to my self....


Well on the scales this week I am down to 95.8kgs Im very pleased the numbers keep going lower so another 1.7kg loss for this week and I have lost a few inchs also which is great....


My Husband and I have some exciting news we are starting our own buisness a Computer Tech from home.... Trent applied to the NEISS program and he got in! im very proud of him and we were very lucky there was one spot left and after this neiss may be no more. He starts cert 4 in Buisness on Monday the 16th and we are both looking forward to see how it goes... I will be creating web sites ect and already have 4 people wanting sites made ( i need more time).
On Monday the 16th I will be having a small operation called the Leep operation due to the fact that im High grade for developing cervical cancer im not to happy about it but what can you do... so this week is going to be a big week as I have to go for tests at the hospital and go and sort out Trents buisness clothing.....
Ok onto the measurements:
Waist: 37.3 Lost 1.7
Hips: 44.1 Lost 0.9
Chest: 40 Lost 2.5
Total Lost: 5.1 inchs
And my other love is cartoon dolling this is a little fae I draw my web site is down atm but im going to work on getting it back up as soon as possible. It is created on my very own base.

No comments: