Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

1 day until i see Dr Toouli


After a late night drawing I woke up not in the best mood I must admit but i got on the scales and to be honest I have the flue so I really am not feeling to great and I am not a morning person especially after staying up until 2am. Well I am down to 91.8kgs so its another 1.2kgs gone.... and my size 16s are getting loose especially around my legs and waist. I did not measure my self today or yet I will get around to it.....
Tommorrow I am off to see Dr Toouli and I know his scales are different and will proberly not say the same as mine I feel confident that I will make him happy. I plan to have another fill just a little top up as I can fit in more than I should again but I am still loosing weight so I am very happy.... I now have 16.8kgs to go until I reach my goal of 75kgs the numbers are getting smaller.... and I am amazed I have gone from a BMI of 50.6 to a now BMI of 30 I never knew how big I really was I am now classed as Overweight no longer obese thats somthing to be proud of.
I went and colored my Hair yesterday its now darker with copper streaks its actually nice and really makes me look slimmer again, I am very pleased with it but it will take some getting used to, ill get a photo taken and post it. I also bought the bargain of the century..... I bought brand new on Ebay Adobe Photoshop CS 3 for....... $135.00 I was so shocked when I won it, now its just gotta arrive fingers crossed..... I am so happy i have always wanted it and now I will have it !.

No comments: