Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Photographed for Sydney Morning Herald Interview

I was interviewed a week ago for Sydney Morning Herald Newspaper about My weight loss with the lap-band and today the Photographer came and took some photos of me down the beach. It was very windy very cold and I have the flue so I wasnt feeling fantastic but he told me they looked fantastic. The interview should be in the Sydney Morning Herald on July the 17th which is rather exciting and it makes me feel better knowing Im helping to promote the band. I will try find a copy of the paper and scan it up or if its on the website Ill post it so others can see but being from Adelaide we dont usually get that paper.

Well as I said I have the flue and its not pretty my head is so stuffed up and I feel pretty icky atm but the worst part is Joel and Joshy have it just as bad and theres not much I can do to make them feel better.... but I try keep them happy with lots of cuddles.

I had a scare though this morning I got on my scales and it said 1500kgs now my scales cannot go up that high and then I found Joel has broken the leg of them so I tried to fix them up and then got on again and Im 91.3kgs another 500g gone Im pretty pleased with that reading... I am also wearing size 14s, Mum when and got me allot of clothing from our local Op shop and they nearlly all fitted some are to small but they look good... I am so amazed at how different I look and I cannot wait to hit 75kgs the numbers are getting lower ! I am on track to reach my goal by October I think.

No comments: