Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No more fills

Well my appointment went well with Dr Toouli, he was very pleased with my weight loss and said he feels I will not need any more fills, he also feels I should be at my goal weight by the time I see him next which is October the 7th. So yes no more fills and all seems to be going well and I am on track so I am really happy.

Though to say the least yesterday didnt go to plan... I left at 10.22am on the bus with Adien 12, Joel and Joshua and Joel started to be sick and he and joshie were all dressed up in matching outfits..... I then got to collonades and found I had left a form I needed to put in for Trent at centrelink and by the time I saw Dr Toouli the boys were starting up....

We ended up getting home at 6pm and it was a very long day I had put a lovely stew in the slow cooker on in the morning and I was looking forward to it, only to find my husband had unpluged it and so no stew for dinner..... we will have it tonight.. so I just made easy food and sat and watched tv .

Today I have such a headache and just feel so tired I could sit and curl up and go to sleep but no rest for the wicked they say hehe.....

No comments: