Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Interview with Sydney Morning herald

On Thursday 17th July The Sydney Morning Herald had a interview in there essential section of there paper with me to do with my Lap band. It was a fantastic oppertunity to share my personal experience about the lap-band and I am pleased that it is a possitive interview about the band.

I have scanned and posted the interview and you can find the link below.... its scanned so sorry about the quality.

http://heartsdesire-fantasy.deviantart.com/art/Interview-with-SMH-92021453

I also found out I have a sinus infection its not very nice I have the worse smell at the moment that just will not go away even with vicks near my nose..... so I went off to the doctors and got some antiobotics so fingers crossed it will go away soon.

No comments: