Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Excess skin and other thoughts

I sit here and know I should be proud of what weight I have lost but I went to buy new bra's my old ones are to big and it was disheartening to find due to so much excess skin I am still 18's and even then the skin pops over the side.... and my cup size is down to c and even then it leaves room.... I have decided I am not going to live looking like I am for the rest of my life and once this weights off I have to do somthing drastic.... people say oh excersize but when you have been this size for 10 years or more it wont bounce back... so yes Im not happy I am size 14 but the skin is becoming such a problem that I dont even like looking in the mirror at my self...

Well on a good note I am now 89.6kgs another 500g loss I am so happy to be into my 80's now and even though the weight loss has slowed down i feel its a good loss.... I am on track to reach my goal weight by October the 28th only 14.6kgs until i reach 75kgs... or at least be close to it and now im into my 80's it doesnt seem that far away to reach.

Well its tax time again as all us here in aussie land know and I feel we should get a decent return back or I hope so I can put some money away for clothing... though my mum has bought me so much great stuff from the op shop that has tags on them even.... I am thinking more of when I reach my goal weight.

No comments: