Welcome

Welcome to my Personal Blog about my weight loss since 2002 with the lap band, at my heaviest I weighed 155kgs and my goal weight is 75kgs which I hope to achieve one day.
Please enjoy your stay and come back soon to see my progress.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Im back

I do apologise for the non posting for 2 weeks but I finally have new scales and a break from thinking about my weight did me good as I still lost weight, but im back on track and ready for another week. Im down to 88.6 kg's on my new scales they weight heavier than the old ones but they will do.... but wow scales are so expensive and all I wanted was kg weight ones not the fat water ones and the prices ranged from $39.00 to $199.00 and that was at big W....

I am shocked to say I walked from the showgrounds in Adelaide to Adelaide city which took me 20 mins or so this week and its not a short distance it was a big walk and I didnt need to stop once.... or my ventolin. I also went to the Adelaide Markets and walked around looking at the different stalls and picking up bargains.

Oh well have a good week all :)

No comments: